Note: Before you begin, make sure Android Enterprise is available in your region.
This guide helps you get started with using Android in your organization.
You need a management solution to set up, secure, and manage Android devices in your organization. A management solution lets you:
- Visualize your inventory of devices.
- Enforce security policies, like screen lock, and storage encryption.
- Remotely wipe data if a device is lost or stolen.
- Distribute and configure apps.
- Enforce more advanced policies to suit your organization's needs.
From affordable smartphones to ruggedized tablets, there's an Android device built for every enterprise environment.
Android allows you to easily set up both company-owned and employee-owned devices with your management solution.