/websearch/community?hl=en
This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
Temperature shown in Fahrenheit in google discover even tho all is set to Celsius
Don't know why but in google discover in the top left corner the temperature is in Fahrenheit and after I push on it shows in Celsius ( as I actually want) 
I have set everything to Celsius and everywhere is in Celsius except there.
How can I make that to be in Celsius also?
Details
Pinned
Latest Update Latest Updates (0)
Relevant Answer Relevant Answers (0)
All Replies (53)
Relevant Answer
If I change it from the widget to F it does change to F and when I switch back to C it doesn't change, it remains to F. I quit the widget and it shows F and when I enter the widget is C. I open google discover and is F, i push on it and is F, I change if to C and it does change everywhere ( widget also) but not google discover.

Don't know if it makes sense to you what I described but is a weird behavior.
No matter what ai do in google discover in the left corner is dead to F.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same here, no idea what's going on. Google Discover feed shows the temperature in Fahrenheit, when I tap on it, the larger weather info in the search tab appears and uses Celsius. All places that allow for switching between Celsius and Fahrenheit are set to Celsius, the phone language/localisation is set to German, which by default should use Celsius everywhere.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
Same exact issue here. Everything on my phone is set to European metrics but the Google Feed keeps the temperature in Fahrenheit. Very strange.
marked this as an answer
Relevant Answer
This has been the case for a long time.  The preference is not remembered.  In fact, it seems to carry over to web when i'm logged in.  I keep setting it, and it keeps going back and forth.  It doesn't matter if i set F or C, it shows either one whenever it feels like.  Has been going on about 6 months.  

I guess i'm just learning celsius a bit better.  

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for it to change.  

little bugs and glitches (like getting "oh,"  for speaking "comma"  in voice typing) are just part of using Google I guess.  

There's really no quality assurance for things like this, and no way to get anyone's attention, either.
marked this as an answer
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
Discard post? You will lose what you have written so far.
Write a reply
10 characters required
Failed to attach file, click here to try again.
Discard post?
You will lose what you have written so far.
Personal information found

We found the following personal information in your message:

This information will be visible to anyone who visits or subscribes to notifications for this post. Are you sure you want to continue?

A problem occurred. Please try again.
Create Reply
Edit Reply
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Report abuse
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
What type of post are you reporting?
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.

Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.

Reported post for abuse
Unable to send report.
This reply is no longer available.
/websearch/threads
//accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin
You'll receive email notifications for new posts at
Unable to delete question.
Unable to update vote.
Unable to update subscription.
You have been unsubscribed
Deleted
Unable to delete reply.
Removed from Answers
Removed from Updates
Marked as Recommended Answer
Marked as Update
Removed recommendation
Undo
Unable to update reply.
Unable to update vote.
Thank you. Your response was recorded.
Unable to undo vote.
Thank you. This reply will now display in the answers section.
Link copied
Unlocked
Unable to lock
Unable to unlock
Pinned
Unpinned
Unable to pin
Unable to unpin
Marked
Unmarked
Unable to mark
Reported as off topic