In Discover, you can change your language, video, and ads settings and decide what activity you share with Google.
Change which languages you use in Discover
You can’t change which languages you use in Discover on your iPhone or iPad.
Change weather settings
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google app .
- In Discover, tap the Weather card.
- At the top right, tap More choose Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Change which ads you get
You can’t use Discover ad-free, but you can change which ads you’re shown. You can recognize these cards by the word . To stop seeing ads from a certain advertiser:
- At the top right of an ad, tap More Why am I seeing this ad?
- Turn off Show ads from [advertiser].
To change which ads you see, go to Ads Settings. Discover can personalize which ads you see based on some of your Google settings and activities. To find and adjust past activity saved to your Google Account, go to My Activity.
Control video autoplay
Videos in Discover could start playing automatically without sound. You can turn these video previews on or off, and change when they play. Learn how to change your Google app settings or change your Google Search browser settings.
Find and delete your Discover activity
Discover activity is private, and you can only see your activity if you’re signed in to your Google Account.
What activity is saved in Discover
When you use Discover, Google stores and uses the following information in your activity:
- The cards and results that appear in Discover
- Which cards you view or customize
- Topics you mark as "Not interested in"
- The devices you use to access Discover