Report a problem with Google Search
If you're having a problem with Google Search, or want to tell us your thoughts about how it's working, you can send a feedback report to Google.
Report a problemMobile browser
If you're using a mobile browser, like Chrome or Safari, follow these steps to report an issue:
- Do a search on Google.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the results page.
- Tap Feedback.
- Enter a description of the issue you're seeing.
- If you want, you can include a screenshot of the page you're looking at.
- Tap Send .
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google app .
- At the top left, tap your profile picture or Settings Feedback.
- In the message field at the top, enter a description of the issue you're seeing.
- Tap Preview.
- Tap Send.
What happens with your feedback
We can review the feedback you send and use it to improve the Google Search experience for everyone.
Note: We can't always respond to your feedback, but that doesn't mean it wasn't reviewed.
Katie is a Search expert and author of this help page. Leave her feedback below about the page.