You can quickly get to Google every time you open your browser by making Google your homepage.
Change your homepage
Choose a browser below, then follow the steps on your computer. If you don't see your browser below, go to the "Help" section of your browser and look for information on how to change your browser’s homepage.Firefox
- Open your browser and visit www.google.com.
- Drag the tab to the Home button, then release.
- Click Yes.
- In the top right corner of your computer's browser, click More Settings.
- Under "Appearance," turn on Show home button.
- Select your current homepage or Enter custom web address. Then, enter:
- In the top left corner of your screen, select Safari Preferences General.
- Next to "New windows open with" and "New tabs open with," select Homepage.
- Next to "Homepage," enter:
- In the menu bar on the top of your browser, click Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- Under "Home page," enter:
- Click OK.
- Restart your browser.
- In the upper right corner of your browser, select More Settings.
- Under "Set your homepage," click the Down arrow A specific page or pages.
- If you have a current homepage: Next to the URL, click X.
- Click *Enter a URL*. Then, type:
Google is stuck as my homepage
Google won't change your homepage settings without your permission.
- Reset your homepage. Choose a browser above, then follow the steps to replace Google with the site you want as your homepage.
- Check for unwanted programs. If resetting your homepage doesn't fix the problem, you might have unwanted programs called malware that's imitating the Google site. Learn about malware and how to remove it.