You can set your preferred language for buttons and other display text that appears in Google Search.
Tip: This doesn’t change the language of your search results.
In the Google app
- Open the Google app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile icon.
- Tap Settings Language & region Search language.
- Select your preferred language.
In Chrome or Safari, you can use the browser settings page to change the language.
- On your mobile device, open Search settings.
- Scroll to the Display Language section.
- At the bottom, tap Save.