Change your language on Google
You can choose the language you use for Google products and search results.
- On your computer, go to the Search settings page.
- On the left, click Languages.
- Choose your language settings.
- Which language should Google products use: This setting changes the language for the Google interface, including messages and buttons on your screen.
- Currently showing search results in: This setting lets you pick more languages to see search results in. We try to automatically find results written in the language you selected above, but you can always choose more languages.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?