On Google, you can search for information from Gmail, like upcoming flights or hotel reservations.
- Go to google.com.
- You won't get these results if the URL says "http" instead of "https."
- At the top right, click Sign in.
- If your Google Account profile photo or initial is there, you're already signed in.
- Try one of the example searches below.
Tip: Some examples won't work in all regions.
- Hotel Reservations: Find your hotel reservations by searching
- Flights: Find your upcoming flights to get up-to-date information by searching
Transportation: Find your car, bus, or train reservations by searching
my car reservation, bus ticketsor
my train tickets.
Privacy of your search results
Results from your Google products are private. No one else will get your information in their results unless you've explicitly shared it with them or shared it publicly.
You're the only person who will get results that come from your Gmail.
Turn results from Gmail on or off
You're in control of whether you get search results from Gmail.
Tip: You need to search on https://www.google.com and sign in to a Google Account to follow these steps.
- On your computer, go to Your data in Search.
- Make sure you're signed in to your Google Account.
- Click Private results.
- If you don't find the Private results setting, make sure you have "https" in the URL instead of "http."
- Turn Private results on or off.
Private results will stay turned off as long as you're signed in to your Google Account. You might still get results based on your Web & App Activity.
To stop getting search results based on your account activity and other Google products, learn how to turn off Web & App Activity.