Your Google profile lets you manage content you post on Google. Your profile is public and can be viewed by anyone once they select your profile picture next to the content you post on Google.
Find your profile
- Profiles are only available in certain locales.
- Only the Google Account associated with your profile can edit your profile.
Learn more about how to Switch between multiple Google accounts.
To find your Google profile, go to profile.google.com.
Tip: You can also open a review you posted and click on your profile icon.
What's on your profile
Your profile page includes:
- Your profile photo and profile name from your Google account.
- All audience reviews you post.
Additionally, your profile page includes the following metrics that are only visible to you:
- Your number of posts.
- Votes on your posts.
- Your profile views.
- A profile is automatically created for you when you write a media review on Google.
- Your profile photo and profile name are from your Google account. The default profile photo is the first letter of your profile name.
Edit your profile
While logged in, you can change details on your profile. Any change to your profile name or image also changes them on Gmail and other Google services.
- Go to profile.google.com.
- Click Edit to change details on your profile.
Learn more about how to Customize your profile.