Write, edit & delete reviews on Google Search
You can leave reviews on things that you’ve searched on Google, like movies and TV shows.
Before contributing, see Google's policies for content posted by users on Search. Reviews that don't follow the policies might not be shown.
Note: Reviews on Google Search are only available in English.
What others see
Your reviews are public, so anyone can see what you write. The name on your About me page shows with your reviews. You can’t add an anonymous review.
Write a review
- Go to Google.com or open the Google app .
- Search for a movie or TV show.
- Under "Audience reviews," select the thumbs up or down.
- Tap or click What do you think about this…?
- Enter your review, and then tap or click Post.
Find, edit, or delete a review
- Find your review. Either:
- If needed, tap or click your review.
- Next to your review, tap or click More Edit or Delete.