Search, save & download images on Google
You can search Google for images, just like you can search for websites. For example, you can check out pictures of potential vacation destinations or find an image to use in an upcoming presentation.
- Go to images.google.com.
- Search for a word or phrase. All the results will be images.
You can also do a search on Google for the image you want to find, then click Images.
Save & download images you find
Note: Images might be subject to copyright. If you want an image to reuse, use the Advanced Search. Learn how to find free-to-use images.
- On your computer, do a search on images.google.com to find the image you want to save.
- Right-click the image you want to save.
- Click Save image as.
- Choose where you want to save the image.
After you save the image, you’ll have a downloaded copy on your computer.
Find related images
- On your computer, go to images.google.com.
- Search for an image.
- Click an image.
- Find images:
- In the panel on the right, scroll down to see images related to the image you clicked on.
- In the panel on the left, scroll to see images related to your search.
You can get information about objects, animals, and people in image search results with Google Lens. Learn how to get information via image search.
Important: Currently, a Google Lens search works only in US English, only from image search, only on still images, and only in mobile browsers (not the Google app). It won't work with offensive images.