Installing and removing custom components
Custom components extend the component and event environments to add functionality to ads created in Google Web Designer.
To install a custom component:
- Download a custom component as a .zip file.
- In Google Web Designer, click the add button at the bottom of the Components panel.
- In the dialog, select the .zip file and click Open.
The custom component will appear at the bottom of the Components panel under the "Custom Elements" folder.
To remove a custom component:
- Select the component in the Components panel.
- Click the delete icon at the bottom of the panel.
Only components under the "Custom Elements" folder can be removed from the Components panel.