Install and remove custom components
Developers may build custom components to add specialized functionality to ads or documents built with Google Web Designer. Once a custom component has been packaged for distribution, you can add it to your instance of Web Designer.
To install a custom component:
- Download a custom component as a .zip file.
- In Google Web Designer, click the Add custom component button at the bottom of the Components panel.
- In the dialog, select the .zip file and click Open.
The custom component appears at the bottom of the Components panel under the Custom Elements folder.
To remove a custom component:
- Select the component in the Components panel.
- Click the Delete button at the bottom of the panel.
Only components in the Custom Elements folder can be removed from the Components panel.