Use assets in your local library
Adding an asset to the workspace
To add an asset to the workspace, drag it from the asset library directly onto the workspace where you want to use it.
Swap an image in the workspace with one in the library
To replace an image in your ad with one in the asset library, right click the image you want to replace, and select "Swap image..." from the pop-up menu.
In the dialog, either select an image from the asset library or click "Browse" to select an image from your computer.
Organizing your assets
Once assets are added, you can rename them, group them into folders, and delete them.
Add folders to the asset library
- In the Library panel, click the folder icon. The folder is created and put into editable state
- Name the folder
Move an asset into a folder
- In the Library panel, select the assets that you want to move
- Drag them into the appropriate folder
Renaming an asset or folder
- In the Library panel, select the asset or folder that you want to rename
- Do one of the following to select the asset or folder name:
- Double-click the asset name
- Right-click the asset name, and select "Rename" from the popup menu
- Change the name, and press Enter to save the new name