Use and organize local assets in the Library
This page applies to the local version of the Library. Learn how to use assets in your DoubleClick Studio Asset Library.
Add an asset to the document workspace
Drag the asset from the Library to the document workspace where you want to use it. You can add the same asset to the document workspace multiple times.
Replace an image in the document workspace
Right-click the image you want to replace, and select Swap image... from the pop-up menu.
In the dialog, either select an image from the Library or click the Import files button to use an image from your computer (the image will be imported as a Library asset).
Organize your assets
You can rename assets in the Library, group them into folders, and delete them.
Create a folder in the Library
- In the Library panel, click the Add folder button .
- Name the new folder and press Enter.
Move an asset into a folder
- In the Library panel, select the assets that you want to move.
- Drag the assets into the destination folder.
Rename an asset or folder
- In the Library panel, either double-click the name of the asset or folder, or right-click the name and select Rename from the pop-up menu.
- Enter the new name and press Enter.
- Asset names can't start with a space and can only include letters, numbers, spaces, dashes, and underscores.