When you're signed in to your Google Account, you can take advantage of Google Web Designer's integrations with Studio, Display & Video 360, Campaign Manager 360, and Google Drive.
Sign in to your Google Account
- Click Sign in in the top menu to sign in to your Google Account. The Google sign-in page opens in your default browser. (See the list of supported browsers below.)
- Enter your login details. You'll be asked to allow Google Web Designer to access your Google Account.
- After successfully signing in, you can close the page and return to Google Web Designer. Your login email address will be displayed in the top menu.
- Google Chrome (Mac, Windows, and Linux)
- Mozilla Firefox (Mac, Windows, and Linux)
- Safari (Mac)
- Internet Explorer versions 8 to 11 (Windows)
- Microsoft Edge (Windows)
Features that require sign-in
If you haven't already connected Google Web Designer with your Google Account, using the following features will prompt the sign-in process:
- Publishing to Google Drive
- Publishing to Studio*
- Publishing to Display & Video 360*
- Publishing to Campaign Manager 360*
- Shareable preview link
- Sending a preview to a mobile device
- Custom schema for a dynamic ad*
- Studio Asset Library
* You may be prompted to sign in when opening a document that is using a custom dynamic data schema, or that has previously been published to Studio, Display & Video 360, or Campaign Manager 360. You only need to sign in if you plan to use one of the features in the list above.
You can switch to using a different Google Account with Google Web Designer.
- If you're currently signed in to a Google Account, click your email address in the top menu and select Sign Out.
- Click Sign In and select the account you'd like to use, or select Use another account if this is the first time you're signing in to this account in Google Web Designer.
Forgotten username or password
If you need any help with your Google Account, visit the Google Account Help Center.
Feature not working
If you're signed in but one of the above features doesn't work as expected, make sure you're signed in with the same login that you use with the other product. For example, while trying to publish to Campaign Manager 360, if you don't see the user profile you want to use, you may need to to switch to the account that's associated with that profile.
Error page after signing in
If you cancel the Google Web Designer alert ("Sign-in is in progress") before completing the sign-in process in your browser, you'll see an error page. Try signing in again from Google Web Designer.