This content is likely not relevant anymore. Try searching or browse recent questions.
We are pleased to announce a new Android Wear update, Android Wear 2.7.
This new update has some new features:
- Better glanceability with improved typefaces and font weights
- Complications now work with Talkback for improved accessibility
- Text size of notifications adapts to message length, adding an extra line of text on most notifications
- Swipe down in Quick Settings to easily see your connection (WiFi, Bluetooth, or mobile)
- Check on download progress with new progress indicator notifications
- Launch your last-used app right from your watch face with the Recent App complication
- Better prevention of accidental side-swipe and long-press gestures
This is an update on the Android Wear app on your phone, not same as the OTA update on some watches.
Ernest on behalf of Android Wear team
This question is locked and replying has been disabled.
This will remove the reply from the Answers section.
Notifications are off
Your notifications are currently off and you won't receive subscription updates. To turn them on, go to Notifications preferences on your Profile page.
Google takes abuse of its services very seriously. We're committed to dealing with such abuse according to the laws in your country of residence. When you submit a report, we'll investigate it and take the appropriate action. We'll get back to you only if we require additional details or have more information to share.
Go to the Legal Help page to request content changes for legal reasons.