- You can't add a separate work account to your Wear OS watch.
- If you need to, learn how to check your watch's version.
Add or switch accounts on your watch
- If you can't see your screen, wake up the watch.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Tap Settings Personalization.
- Add an account: Tap Accounts Add Google Account.
- Switch accounts: Tap Accounts Choose a different account.
Your watch will use the Google Account you set up when you first connected your watch. You can have multiple Google accounts on both your watch and phone.
- After you add your Google Account to your watch, you can download apps from the Play Store. Learn how to get and remove apps from your watch.
- Some apps let you change the account you use to sign in.
Tip: Learn how to check your watch's version.