Use Google Accounts on your watch
- You can't add a separate work account to your Wear OS watch.
- If you need to, learn how to check your watch's version.
Add or switch accounts on your watch
- Make sure your watch is connected to your phone.
- On your iPhone, open the Wear OS by Google app .
- Scroll down and tap Advanced settings Accounts on your watch.
- Tap to turn an account on or off, or add a new account.
Your watch will use the Google account you set up when you first connected your watch. You can have multiple Google accounts on both your watch and phone.
You can download apps from the Play Store. Learn how to get and remove apps from your watch.
Note: Some apps let you change the account you use to sign in.