You can pair Bluetooth accessories such as headphones or a heart rate monitor to your watch.
Important: ANT+ accessories can't be paired with Wear OS watches.
Connect Bluetooth headphones
You can use Bluetooth headphones to listen to audio from your watch. The steps below are different depending on your watch's version. Learn how to check your watch's version.
Step 1: Get headphones ready
Follow the steps that came with your Bluetooth headphones to put them in pairing mode.
Step 2: Connect your watch
- If your screen is dim, tap it to wake up the watch.
- From the top of the screen, swipe down.
- Tap Settings Connections Bluetooth Available devices.
- Wear 2: Tap Settings Connectivity Bluetooth Available devices.
- To connect to a device, tap your device’s name when your watch searches for nearby devices.
Connect a Bluetooth device that has an app
Some Bluetooth devices like heart rate monitors come with an app for your watch. If you have one of these:
- If you can't see your screen, wake up the watch.
- On your watch, open the Bluetooth device's app.
- Follow the instructions to pair the accessory to your watch.