Connect Bluetooth devices to your watch
You can pair Bluetooth accessories, such as headphones or a heart rate monitor, to your watch.
To learn more, watch the video or read the article below.
Connect Bluetooth headphones
You can use Bluetooth headphones to listen to audio from your watch. The steps below are different depending on your watch's version.
Tip: Learn how to check your watch's version.
Step 1: Get headphones ready
Follow the steps that came with your Bluetooth headphones to put them in pairing mode.
Step 2: Connect your watch
- If your screen is dim, tap the screen to wake up the watch.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Wear OS by Google: Tap Settings Connectivity Bluetooth Available devices.
- All other watches: Swipe left and tap Settings Bluetooth Devices.
- Your watch will search for nearby devices. When you see the name of your headphones, tap it to connect.
Your watch will then connect with the headphones.
Connect a Bluetooth device that has an app
Some Bluetooth devices, like heart rate monitors, come with an app for your watch. If you have one of these:
- Open its app on your watch.
- Follow the instructions to pair the accessory to your watch.
Note: ANT+ accessories can't be paired with Wear OS by Google watches.
Andrea is an Android expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.