If your watch won't turn on, it may be because it's unable to charge. Here are some things that you can do to fix the issue.
1. Check your watch’s hardware
- Make sure that you use the original charging cable, power adaptor, and cradle or dock. A different cable or power adaptor may damage your watch.
- Make sure that you’ve removed all of the plastic packaging on your watch.
- Make sure that the charging pins on the watch and cradle or dock are clean. You can wipe them with a slightly damp soft cloth.
- Make sure that the charging pins aren't bent.
- Check if there's any dust in the micro USB port. Blow on the port gently to remove any dust.
2. Turn on your watch while it's connected to the power adaptor
- Allow your watch to charge for 15 minutes, then turn on the watch.