When you download the Google Camera app from the Play Store on your watch, you can control your phone’s camera with your watch remotely. Learn how to download apps on your watch.
- This feature is only available on Wear 2 and Wear 3 devices paired to a Pixel phone.
- The information below applies to Wear 3 and may be different based on your watch's version. Learn how to check your watch's version.
Take a photo
- If you can't find your watch screen, wake up the watch.
- To find your apps, swipe up.
- Tap Camera.
- To start the 3-second self-timer, in the center of the screen, press Shutter .
Zoom in & out
- To zoom in: Move the slider to the right.
- To zoom out: Move the slider to the left.
Turn off the self-timer
By default, the self-timer is set to 3 seconds.
- To turn off the self-timer, tap Camera.
- From the bottom of the screen, swipe up.
- Tap Timer .