We encourage our advertisers to experiment with different creatives and text in order to maximise user engagement with their ads. If you think you are not receiving enough engagements with regards to your budgets and locations, try the following tips:
Optimize your images
- Make sure your images comply with our images specs and guidelines.
- Make sure that roughly 30% of the overall ad is white space.
- Make sure your logo images are clear and well proportioned
- If you can, we recommend that you upload your images as high quality PNG files rather than JPG files.
- Include as little text as possible.
- Highly contrasting colors tend to have more visual impact and drive higher click-through rates.
Optimize your descriptions
Use the description section to further attract Wazers to your business:
- View our recommended descriptions.
- Delete unnecessary spaces, exclamation marks and other characters that might confuse our users.
- If your business's name isn't very informative, use the description field to describe the nature of your business.
- If you are located in a highly competitive area, use the description field to promote your benefits over those offered by other businesses nearby (free parking, special facilities, etc).
- Use inviting language.
- Add an appealing call to action message that aligns with your ad CTA.