Create a new campaign to achieve one of the below:
Allocate different budgets for different groups of locations.
Run different ads on different groups of locations.
Run different ads at different times of the day.
Add new flights for finished campaigns.
Add new ad units (Search, Pins or Takeover).
Create a campaign
To create a new campaign, follow these steps and guidelines:
1. Go to the Manage Campaigns and click Create campaign.
2. Fill out the campaign's fields:
- Campaign name: Displayed only in the Dashboard. Use an informative name for easy identification:
- Do: Takeover--$2000--Save URL--4/15-5/28
- Don't: Takeover Archy's
- Ad: Select the Ad (creatives) you want to run on the targeted locations.
- Status: Select Enabled or Disabled.
- Ad unit: Select ad unit (Pins/Takeover/Search).
Start date: Set the campaign's start date.
End Date: Set the campaign's end date (Remember, you can stop advertising at any time).
Budget: Choose between monthly or custom budget.
- Monthly: Your daily pacing will be [total budget] ÷ [number of days in month]. Choose Monthly pacing for 'Always On' campaigns.
- Custom: Your daily pacing will by [total budget] ÷ [number of days in campaign]. Choose Custom pacing for campaigns with predefined end dates.
Choose the locations you wish to target in the campaign:
- All locations: Target all enabled locations in the account.
- Selected locations only: Target specific locations, listed by location IDs, separated by commas.
Bid (Takeover only)
Enter your desired CPM bid (cost per 1,000 impressions of your ad). ם
Display Options (Takeover only)
4. Review the dates, budgets, ad units and click Create Campaign.
- Duplicate the details of an existing campaign by selecting it Scrolling to the bottom of the page clicking Duplicate Campaign.
- To target specific locations, copy the location ID from each location's URL: