Make the most of your ads
We encourage you to experiment with different images and texts to test which resonates most with Waze users. Here are some tips to help you get started:
Optimize your images
- Make sure your images meet our images specs and guidelines.
- Double check your images are clear and well proportioned (not distorted or blurry).
- The best logo icons (152x112 pixels images) contain roughly 30% white space and use highly contrasting colors.
- Include as little text as possible in your images.
Optimize your description
Use the description to attract Waze users to your business
- View our recommended descriptions.
- Align the text with your objective. Remember that your CTA will be Drive There, so make sure your message entices drivers to come to your store.
- If your business name isn't very informative, use the description field to describe the nature of your business.
- Advertise special promotions and/or seasonal offers at your store.
- If you are located in a high competition area, use the description field to promote your benefits over other businesses around you (free parking, special facilities, etc.).
- Get rid of unnecessary spaces, exclamation marks, and other characters that might create a confusing or negative experience.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?