Get the most of your ads
We recommend that our advertisers experiment with different creatives and text in order to maximize engagement with their ads. If you think you are not receiving enough impressions based on your budget and location, try the following tips:
Optimize your images
- Make sure your images comply with our images specs and guidelines.
- Make sure your logo images are clear and well-proportioned (not stretched and/or blurry).
- Roughly 30% of the overall ad should be white space.
- If you can, we recommend that you upload your images as high quality PNG files rather than JPG files.
- Include as little text as possible.
- Highly contrasting colors tend to have more visual impact and drive higher click-through rates.
Optimize your description
Use the description section to attract more Waze drivers to your business:
- View our recommended descriptions.
- Align the call to action with your objective. Remember that your CTA will be “Drive There,” so make sure your message entices customers to come to your store.
- Use an inviting language.
- Get rid of unnecessary spaces, exclamation points and other characters that might confuse our users.
- If your business’s name isn't very informative, use the description field to describe the nature of your business.
- Advertise special promotions and/or seasonal offers at your store.
- If you are located in a high competition area, use the description field to promote your benefits over those offered by other businesses around you (such as free parking, special facilities, etc.).