You can advertise multiple businesses in separate accounts under one username, where each account will have a separate budget, payment method and locations.
Step 1: Create a Waze Ads username and advertise your first business
- Go to waze.com/business and click Advertise on Waze.
- Fill in the business information of the first business you are advertising, as well as your credit card information. You can find useful tips and guidelines at Create a new advertising account.
- Once you click Create Account, your new account is submitted for approval. Learn more on what happens during and after the account approval process in Account approval process.
Step 2: Create additional accounts
To advertise additional businesses under the same username:
- While signed into your existing account, expand the left navigation panel.
- Click Create New Account.
- In the small window opened, click Create a new account again and you'll be directed to the new account creation wizard.
- Fill in the new business information in the account creation wizard, the same way you did for the first business account.
Every new account will be submitted for approval by our team.
Step 3: Navigate between your accounts
You can easily navigate between your accounts through the search bar located at the top section of your dashboard.