If something isn’t working right or you have a feature request or suggestion, we want to hear from you. Sending feedback is the best way to help us prioritize features and identify problems.
- On your computer, go to voice.google.com.
- At the top right, click Help .
- At the bottom of the help window, click Send feedback.
- Enter a detailed description of the problem or suggestion.
- Drag your cursor to highlight the relevant area of the page.
- Click Send.
- If you have a question or need help, you can contact the Google Voice Help Community forum.
- If you have a Google Voice for Google Workspace account that's managed by your work or school, you can contact your Google Workspace administrator for help. Learn more