Set up Voice
This article is for users. If you're an administrator, go to Set up Voice for your organization.
To view information for an account managed by your work or school, sign in to your G Suite account.
With Google Voice, you get a free phone number for calls, text messages, and voicemail. You can use the apps on smartphones and computers, and you can link your number to any mobile or landline number.
- On your computer, go to voice.google.com.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Search by city or area code for a number. Voice doesn't offer 1-800 numbers.
- If there aren't any numbers available in the area you want, try somewhere nearby.
- Next to the number you want, click Select. Follow the instructions.