This feature isn't available for Voice for Google Workspace accounts managed by your work or school. Learn more about Google Voice account types.
You can dial your Google Voice number to check your voicemail, make a call or change some Google Voice settings.
- On your phone, call your Google Voice number.
- During the greeting, tap the star (*).
- Enter your PIN and then tap the hash sign (#).
- To select an action, press the corresponding key.
- Check voicemail, if any: Tap 1.
- Make a call: Tap 2.