Call in to use Google Voice or change settings
You can dial your Google Voice number to check your voicemail, make a call, or change some Google Voice settings.
- On your phone, call your Google Voice number.
- During the greeting, tap Star (*).
- Enter your PIN, and tap Pound (#).
- To select an action, press the corresponding key.
- Check voicemail, if any: Tap 1.
- Make a call: Tap 2.
- Change your settings: Tap 4.
- Change your custom greeting: Tap 1.
- Record your name for standard greeting: Tap 2.