Send all calls to voicemail
You can send all calls made to your Google number directly to voicemail. All calls will be sent to voicemail until you turn it off or your set amount of time expires.
Note: Text messages sent to your Google number won't be forwarded when you send calls directly to voicemail.Turn Do Not Disturb on or off from a phone
- Call your Google Voice number.
- Sign in with your PIN.
- If you're calling from one of your forwarding phones, enter your PIN and press the pound sign (#).
- If you're not calling from a forwarding phone, press the star key (*) during the voicemail greeting. Enter your PIN and press the pound sign (#). Then, enter a forwarding number and press the pound sign (#).
- Press 4 for the main settings menu.
- Press 4 again to get your temporary settings.
- Press 1 to turn Do Not Disturb on or off.
- Press 1 again to confirm your selection.
- Hang up.
- Open Google Voice.
- At the top right, click Settings .
- Select Settings, then choose the Calls tab.
- Select the checkbox next to "Do Not Disturb" to turn the setting either on or off.
- You can set Do Not Disturb to expire after a certain period of time. Select the checkbox next to "Ends in" and set the length of time.
- Click Save Changes.
Megan is a Google Voice expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.