If you can't remember your Google Voice number, you can sign in to find it. If you can't remember your username, you can use your number to recover it.
Find your Google Voice number
- On your Android device, open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings.
- Under Account, the number listed is your Voice number.
If a number isn't shown, it means Voice isn't set up for the Google Account you're signed in to.
Find your Google Voice username or email address
- Go to the Google Voice username help page. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- You'll get an email with your information. It goes to the email address of the Google Account associated with your Voice number.