There are many features in Google Voice that can provide value to your business. A business account is often a better fit for your workday needs than a personal account. Compare features by account type.
Learn who’s eligible for a custom Google Voice phone number
If you live in one of these countries, you can get custom phone numbers for your business:
- United Kingdom
- United States
Learn about Google Voice for business features
When you subscribe to Google Workspace, you get access to these Google Voice features:
- Automated attendants: You can set up a menu system to direct callers to the correct people or departments in your organization.
- Call transfer: You can transfer a call to another number from your computer or mobile device.
- Integration with Google Calendar and Google Meet: You can use Google Voice with other Google apps. For example, you can choose to send calls directly to voicemail when your Calendar shows you're out of the office.
- Phone number ownership: When employees leave, their phone numbers stay with the business.
- Ring groups: Ring groups are available to organizations in the beta program. Ring groups let members of your organization answer calls from a single Google Voice phone number.
- Voicemail transcription: Your voicemails are automatically transcribed in Google Voice.
Learn more about Google Workspace subscriptions
Google Workspace starts at $6 per user per month and includes the following:
- An ad-free Gmail account with your company’s domain name, such as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ownership of employee accounts
- 24/7 phone, email, and chat support
- Up to unlimited Gmail and Google Drive storage
- Mobile device management
- Advanced security and administrative controls