Only administrators that have access to your Google Trusted Stores Merchant account will be able to sign in to your account.
To sign in:
- Visit http://www.google.com/trustedstores/sell
- Sign in with one of the Google Accounts that are verified administrators for your Google Trusted Stores Merchant account or with the Google Account that you used to create the account.
If you cannot sign in to your Google Trusted Stores Merchant account, or you are unexpectedly asked to create a new account, please verify that you are signed in to the correct Google Account email address. If you are logged into another Google Account, sign out of the current account and try again.
Invite users to access your account
To invite users to access your Google Trusted Stores merchant account, you must add them as administrators:
- Sign in to your Google Trusted Stores Merchant account.
- Click on Business Information.
- In the “Administrators” section, add up to five additional Google Account email addresses. Multiple email addresses must be separated by commas.
- Click Save.
Emails will be sent to the Google Accounts you added to verify their email addresses. Please note that you will not be able to add additional administrators to your account until you have completed the "Primary contact information" and "Automated notifications" sections.