When you search for hotels on Google and select a hotel to book, you may have the option to stay on Google to complete your booking with a hotel or online travel agency. Google acts only as an intermediary to securely pass your info to the airline or travel agency and isn’t a party to the transaction. If you’re signed in to your Google Account, you can complete the reservation quickly with the contact and payment info stored in your Google Account.
Find & book a hotel
- Search for hotels on Google.
- Select a hotel and review any booking links from our partners.
- Links to partners that let you book on Google say “Easy booking on Google.” If you select a partner that lets you book on Google, continue to step 3.
- Check your dates and number of guests.
- Select a room.
- Provide guest details:
- If you’re signed in, the contact info stored in your Google Account is automatically entered.
- If you're not signed in, at the top of the page, click Sign in.
- Or you can manually enter your contact info.
- Click Continue.
- To select a stored payment method, click the Down arrow or enter a new payment method, and click Continue.
- Review your booking details to make sure they’re correct.
- Review and accept the applicable terms and conditions, and click Book this room.
All bookings are made directly with the relevant hotel or online travel agency:
- Google doesn’t sell hotel rooms, and isn’t a party to your booking transaction.
- Google securely passes your reservation and payment details to the hotel or online travel agency that is selling the room.
- The hotel or travel agency processes your booking and charges your card, and is responsible for the booking and all subsequent customer service.
After your booking is processed, you get a confirmation email from the booking partner. You may also get a summary email from Google.
Payment methods & transaction details
Depending on the hotel or travel agency partner, your card may be charged when you book the reservation, at check in, or at check out. Some partners may place a hold on your card for the full cost of your stay, either at the time of booking or later.Accepted payment methods
You can pay with supported credit and debit cards, which are shown during the booking process.
Your statement shows a charge from the hotel or travel agency partner, not from Google. Google acts only as an intermediary and isn’t a party to your booking transaction.
Get info about your reservation
In the confirmation and summary emails you receive after booking a hotel, you can find:
- Details about your reservation
- The hotel or travel agency’s contact information
Tip: If you don’t see these emails within 24 hours, check your spam folder.Change or cancel your reservation
If you want to change or cancel your reservation, contact the hotel or booking partner directly for help. Google isn’t a party to your booking transaction and can’t change your booking.
It can take up to 24 hours for a hotel to see your reservation in their system. If the hotel can’t find your reservation within 24 hours after booking, contact the booking partner or let us know.
Ask questions or send feedback
First, try contacting the hotel or travel agency directly for help. If you already contacted the hotel or travel agency and still need help, contact us.
Terms and conditions apply to your booking