Your use of the Google Tag Manager Community Template Gallery (“Gallery”) is subject to these User Policies as modified from time to time (“Policies”).
The Gallery may contain templates (“Gallery Content”) provided by Google or by third parties that Google chooses at its sole discretion to make available to you. Google does not promise that the Gallery Content will work for your purposes, or that it is free from viruses, bugs, or other defects. The Gallery Content is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind. You alone bear the risk of using Gallery Content. Google and its suppliers provide no express warranties, guarantees and conditions with regard to the Gallery Content. To the extent permitted under applicable law, Google excludes the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement.
If you use the Gallery:
- You must not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Gallery (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Gallery). You must not use any of the Gallery Content in a way that interferes or disrupts any servers, networks, or websites operated by Google or any third-party.
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Google, you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Gallery for any purpose.
- You acknowledge that some components of the Gallery Content may also be governed by applicable open source software licenses.
- You may only use the Gallery for purposes that are permitted by any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the jurisdiction where you use the Gallery.
- You acknowledge that Gallery Content may also be subject to export controls by the United States or other countries or territories, including restrictions on destinations, end users, and end use. In using the Gallery, you must comply with all applicable U.S. and international export laws and regulations. You must also comply with all local laws and regulations regarding the download, installation or use of the Gallery Content.