You can measure behavioral data about your blog with Google Analytics. Follow the steps in this article to set up your Google tag with Blogger.
Before you begin
You can integrate your Google tag with Blogger for free. To set up integration, you’ll need:
- A valid Google sign-in
- A Google tag that begins with “G-”
- A blog created with Blogger
- Sign in to your Blogger account.
- In the main menu, click Settings.
- In the “Basic” section, click Google Analytics Measurement ID.
- Enter your Google tag ID into the “Google Analytics Measurement ID” box.
- Click Save.