Interested in tracking your brand over time? Looking to better understand how perceptions change over time? Read on to learn more about setting up recurring surveys through Google Surveys.In this article:
Overview of tracking surveys
Tracking surveys let you run the same survey at set time intervals. For example, if you are interested in tracking monthly changes to consumer sentiment, you can set the survey frequency to monthly during survey creation. Your survey will automatically run once every month and you'll see the results in your survey dashboard.
Types of tracking surveys
We currently offer weekly, biweekly, monthly, and quarterly scheduling for tracking surveys. Weekly surveys run once a week, biweekly surveys run one time every two weeks, monthly surveys run once a month on the date that you initiate your first survey, and quarterly surveys run once every three months on the date you initiate your first survey.
Billing for tracking surveys
Tracking surveys are billed to your Google Payments account. The first survey is billed immediately at survey-purchase time. Before the next survey is run, you will be charged for a month’s worth of surveys. Every month after that point, you will be billed for the surveys to be run during that month. You can cancel at any time. For more information about monthly billing intervals for weekly and biweekly surveys, see Frequency.
Canceling tracking surveys
You can cancel your tracking survey at any time.
- Sign in to Google Surveys.
- On your survey dashboard page, find the tracking survey you want to cancel.
- Click , and select Cancel Recurrence.
Remember to cancel billing of the survey on your Google Payments accounts.
- Sign in to your Google Payments account. The Transactions overview page displays.
- In the Transactions overview, locate the tracking-survey subscription you would like to cancel, then click the transaction.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
- If your order has been cancelled, the order details read "Your order has been cancelled".