Subscribe with Google is a service provided by Google which lets you buy a subscription (or make a one-time or recurring contribution) on participating websites, manage your subscriptions and access premium features using your Google Account.
How to subscribe or contribute to a publication
To start a subscription, select the publisher offer you want to purchase and click or tap Subscribe with Google on participating websites. To contribute to a publication, click or tap Contribute with Google. You will automatically be signed into your Google Account, where you can pay securely and privately.
Access your subscriptions & contributions
To access your subscriptions and contributions, go to the publisher’s website while you’re signed in to your Google Account. If you’re unable to access your subscription or contribution content, contact the publisher. Learn about refunds provided by Google.
Manage your subscriptions & contributions
Your subscriptions and contributions are processed by Google Pay or Google Play. To find out how your Subscribe with Google transaction is processed, check the sender of your receipt email.
To manage your subscriptions or contributions:Google Pay
- In your Google Pay account, go to Subscriptions & services.
- To change or cancel the subscription, click or tap Manage.
Learn how to manage recurring payments and subscriptions on Google Pay.
- In your Google Account, go to Payments & subscriptions.
- To cancel, pause, or change the subscription, under “Subscriptions,” click Manage subscriptions.
Learn how to cancel, pause, or change a subscription on Google Play.
Add an existing subscription to your Google Account
If you already have a subscription on a participating website, next to “Subscribe with Google,” you may get the option to select Already a subscriber?. If you select Already a subscriber? and log in to your publisher account, you may be able to add your subscription to your Google Account.
Highlighted content from subscriptions and contributions
When you purchase a subscription or contribution through Subscribe with Google or add an existing subscription to your Google Account, Google may highlight content of the publisher(s) you subscribed or contributed to on your Google products such as Search, News, and Discover. To opt out, follow the steps for your type of purchase:Google Pay
- To remove any personalization from Google Search, such as subscription-based results, turn off Personalized results in Search.
- To remove personalization across Google services, uncheck Include Chrome history and activity from sites, apps, and devices that use Google services here.
- To remove any personalization from Google Search, such as subscription-based results, turn off Personalized results in Search and Web & App Activity.
- To remove personalization across Google services, uncheck Include Chrome history and activity from sites, apps, and devices that use Google services or turn off Web & App Activity.
To remove subscription-based personalization from all Google platforms, unlink the subscription from your Google Account:
- Go to Subscriptions.
- Select Unlink.