As a precautionary health measure for our support specialists in light of COVID-19, we're operating with a limited team. Thanks for your patience, as it may take longer than usual to connect with us.
You can find answers for most of your questions in our Help Center, including information on how to:
- Place an order from the Google Store
- Find your orders in your account
- Track your orders
- Return a device for a refund
- Get your Pixel phone repaired
- Find your replacement or return status
- Find your product's warranty
If you're expecting an order, keep in mind that our shipping partners may be experiencing delays or changes to their signature requirements. For updates, expected shipping times and potential delays, check your shipping carrier's site directly.
If you need a device repaired, keep in mind that walk-in and mail-in service providers might be closed or experiencing delays. Contact the store directly to confirm availability.
For pricing and to learn about product features and technical specs, visit the Google Store and choose the product you're interested in.
If you need help with any of the following issues, reach out to our support team and we'll assist you as soon as we can:
- Trouble with Google Store payments and transactions
- Incorrect or missing deliveries
- Help with an existing replacement/return