If you have made a purchase on the Google Store in the past, you can find details about 'where’s my order?' or 'which item did I buy?' Learn how you can check your order history and order status.
Check your order status
You can find details about your Google Store orders whether or not you’re signed into a Google Account.
While signed into a Google Account
- Go to your Google Store order history.
- Next to the order that you want to review, select View or Edit order.
While not signed into a Google Account
- Go to store.google.com/authentication.
- Enter the email address you used to place the order.
- Enter the order number from your confirmation email.
- Select Find order.
- Choose the order that you want to review.
- At the top, you can find your order status.
- While you check your order status, you can also edit or cancel your order and track your delivery.
- If you checked out as a guest and need a VAT invoice: Contact Google Store support.
- If you placed an order as a guest and your order failed due to a payment issue: Your order will be cancelled and you'll need to make another purchase.
Check your order history
Find your previous Google Store orders on your Google Store order history.
If you still can’t find your order, contact Google Store support.
Some Google devices are available as pre-orders, which means that you can place the order before the official sale date. If you pre-order from the Google Store, at the time of checkout, you get the estimated delivery date and an authorisation hold on your payment method. You're charged once the order leaves our warehouse.