When you order from the Google Store, you'll choose a delivery method at checkout. Your choice affects how long it takes for your order to be delivered. Note: Delivery is unavailable to PO boxes and delivery options vary by region.
In some regions, you might be offered free delivery if you order specific products or your order meets a minimum price.
Free delivery applies to the lowest-cost delivery option unless otherwise specified. Free delivery may be changed or discontinued at any time.
Starting on 11 December 2017, the following delivery terms apply:
In the US your order total must be at least $35 before estimated taxes and after any discounts are applied to qualify for free delivery. If you qualify, you'll get the lowest cost delivery option. Separate, multiple orders cannot be combined to total $35 or more to receive free delivery.
In Canada your order total must be at least $45 CAD before estimated taxes and after any discounts are applied to qualify for free delivery. If you qualify, you will get the lowest cost delivery option. Separate, multiple orders cannot be combined to total $45 CAD or more to receive free delivery.
Track your delivery
Learn how to track your delivery.
Your order might be sent in more than one delivery so that you get your items as they become available.
Understand split deliveries
- You can’t combine deliveries or split your order into more than one delivery yourself.
- The delivery price that you see when you check out is for your whole order. Delivery costs for each delivery are charged when your orders are dispatched.
- You’re only charged for the items that are dispatched, but you might see an authorisation for the full amount of the order after you check out.
- You can change the address of a delivery or cancel it completely depending on the status of each delivery.
- Any changes to your order must be made to each delivery.
- The same delivery option is used for all deliveries in your order.
If you don't receive your device, contact Google Store support within 14 calendar days from your expected delivery estimate.
If your device goes missing after successful delivery, Google will have fulfilled its obligation by delivering the package successfully to the location designated in your order and, therefore, will not be able to designate your package as lost or stolen. Unfortunately, Google will not be able to provide any further replacement devices or a refund for your order, and you'll need to follow up at the address to which you requested the package to be delivered to address this issue.