Use a promotional code
Important: You must be signed in to a Google Account to use a promo code on the Google Store. If you don’t have a Google Account, create one.
You can redeem promotional codes from Google partner promotions when you order devices and accessories on the Google Store.
Use your promo code
To enter it at checkout, add the items you’d like to buy to your shopping cart, then:
- At the bottom of the checkout screen, look for "Add a promo code."
- Enter your code.
- Click or tap Apply. (If you added a new address, the page might refresh. If this happens enter your address again.)
- Complete your purchase.
If you have a promo code in an email:
- Click or tap the link in the email.
- Add the product to your shopping cart.
- At checkout, you’ll see the code applied.
- Complete your purchase.
Trouble redeeming a promo code
Choose the error message you’re seeing.
Make sure the promotion hasn’t expired. You can find this information in the promotion terms.
Make sure you entered the code correctly and try again.
- Check which items are available for the promotion by checking the terms of the promotion (typically available in the email when your code was sent to you). Codes are often restricting to specific items and regions.
- Add the correct item to the cart and check out.
Your promo code was already redeemed.
All codes on your account are automatically applied to your cart when you check out. To see if your code is already on your account:
- Go to the Store at store.google.com.
- If you have more than one Google Account, make sure you follow these steps for both.
- Find the product you want to buy and add it to your cart.
- At the bottom of the page, tap or click Check out.
- If you navigate away from your cart, tap or click Shopping Cart to return.
- At the bottom of the page, look for "Discount." If you see a discount, your promo code has already been applied to your order.
Check with friends or family members you shared your code with to see if they used it.
Note: For privacy and security reasons, we can't share any information about the Google Account where a promotional code has been redeemed.
Try redeeming your code with a different Google account.
If the promo code isn’t valid in the country associated with your home address in your Google Account, you may need to change your purchase country.
- Sign in to store.google.com.
- Tap or click on your account in top left corner.
- Tap or click Country and select appropriate country.
- Add item to your cart and check out.
Note: You can only ship within the same country you are purchasing.
Make sure you pick a shipping option first, then enter the code again.
Arneil is a Google Store expert and author of this help page. Help him improve this article by leaving feedback below.