Third-party shipping companies like FedEx Delivery Manager and UPS My Choice can help reroute your Google Store order.
- You can reroute your package to a new address.
- To allow someone else to pick up your package for you, you can choose to show a QR code instead of a government issued ID at pick-up.
- Specify to the driver where you want the package delivered, like to a side door or under an awning, to help reduce the risk of package theft.
- Place packages on hold for deliveries for up to 2 weeks.
With UPS My Choice, you can:
- Reroute your package to a new address.
- Change your delivery date.
Missing tracking information on third-party shipping website
To check your order status, learn how to check your Google Store order status.
Tip: If the shipping website says your tracking number can’t be found, try again in a few hours. Some shipping companies can take up to 24 hours to add your tracking information.
Find signature requirements for your order
If you’re required to sign for your delivery, you’ll find it on your tracking info. Learn more about signature requirement options for shipping carriers.
If you can’t sign for packages that require a signature upon delivery, learn more about steps you can take.