New Sites not up to scratch when comparing with Old Sites
Thats a great help thanks. Is it possible to have the "page links" on the navigation bar go to external websites?
Site is looking much better now however I'm having real difficulty adjusting the size of images. When resizing them I don't seem to be able to lock the ratio. Have a look at the row of buttons near the top as an example of what I mean. Any tips for this or should I just leave feedback for google?
- Start to resize the image by clicking and dragging one of the corner grab handles and after you have started dragging hold down the shift key on your keyboard and the resize will snap back to the aspect ratio.
- If you forget to hold the shift key then once you have resized just use the Uncrop button to make your image go back to its native aspect ratio.
click for a full-screen video
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.