Collect analytics data
This article is for the new Google Sites ("Publish" button at the top right). Get help for the classic Google Sites.
You can collect basic data about how your site is used.
Get a Google Analytics tracking ID
- Create a new Google Analytics account if you don’t have one.
- Note the tracking ID or find your tracking code if you already have an account.
Enter the tracking ID in your site
- Open the Google Site file.
- Click More Site Analytics.
- Enter a valid tracking ID and click Save.
To update or delete the analytics link, change the entry and click Save again.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?