The "Targeting default conversion goal" column indicates if the bid strategy's conversion goal is aligned to the advertiser's default conversion goal.
Add this column to a report
- Navigate to a bid strategy.
Steps for navigating to a bid strategy
In the left navigation panel, click Bid strategies.
Click a bid strategy name from the reporting table.
Alternatively, you can do the following:
Click the more icon at the end of the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the Agency list, click on the agency that contains the bid strategy. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the Advertiser list, click on the advertiser that contains the bid strategy.
In the Bid strategy list, click on the bid strategy.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the bid strategy page.
- Select a time range in the upper right corner.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- Above the performance graph, click Columns.
- In the Search for columns box, enter the column name.
- Click + to add the column to the Selected columns list.
- Optional. In the Selected columns list, drag the column where you want it.
- Click Apply.