You can pause, resume, or remove a remarketing target from a Search Ads 360 bid strategy.
Navigate to an advertiser.Steps for navigating to an advertiser
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the advertiser page, which contains data for all of the advertiser’s engine accounts.
- In the left navigation panel, click Bid strategies.
- To view the Microsoft Advertising remarketing targets included in a bid strategy with a conversions, revenue, or advanced targeting goal, in the Bid strategy column, click the name of the strategy.
- Above the performance summary graph, click the Targets ▼ tab and select Remarketing targets..
- In the remarketing target's row, next to the check box, hover on the status icon, and then click the arrow ▼ to display the following options:
- Active. Use to reactivate the remarketing target and allow the bid strategy to set or recommend the bid adjustment percentage.
- Paused. Use to temporarily stop the bid strategy from setting or recommending the bid adjustment percentage and stop targeting remarketing list members.
- Removed. Removes the remarketing target from the campaigns, ad groups, and bid strategy. You can't reactivate a remarketing target after you remove it. You can only reapply the remarketing list.