Search Ads 360
- Navigate to a bid strategy that is enabled for auction-time bidding.
Steps for navigating to a bid strategy
In the left navigation panel, click Bid strategies.
Click a bid strategy name from the reporting table.
Alternatively, you can do the following:
Click the more icon at the end of the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the Agency list, click on the agency that contains the bid strategy. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the Advertiser list, click on the advertiser that contains the bid strategy.
In the Bid strategy list, click on the bid strategy.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the bid strategy page.To see if auction-time bidding is enabled in a bid strategy, on the "Bid strategy" tab, hover on the name of a bid strategy with a conversions or revenue goal.
- Click the bid strategy settings icon .
- Under "Engine features", clear the Auction-time bidding checkbox.
- Change any other bid strategy settings that you want.
- Click Save bid strategy.
Google Ads manager account
A Google Ads manager account is linked to Search Ads 360 if the account is the direct manager of a Google Ads account that includes campaigns in a Search Ads 360 bid strategy with auction-time bidding.
If Search Ads 360 is unlinked from a Google Ads manager account that had previously accepted the shared Floodlight conversions, the administrative owner of the manager account will continue to be prompted to link the account to Search Ads 360 for auction-time bidding.
- Sign in your Google Ads manager account.
- Navigate to the "Linked accounts" page.
- In the upper right corner, click the Tools icon .
- Under "Setup", click Linked accounts.
- On the "Search Ads 360" card, click Details.
- Click Unlink in the "Action" column of the Search Ads 360 advertiser that you want to disconnect from the manager account.
If you remove a bid strategy for the campaigns in the Google Ads UI, within a few hours, Search Ads 360 will change the strategy back to the Target CPA or Target ROAS previously set by Search Ads 360.
If you don't want the campaign in Search Ads 360 auction-time bidding, in the Search Ads 360 UI, remove the campaign from the portfolio or clear the “Auction-time bidding” checkbox in the bid strategy.