Bid strategy health status column
Displays information that helps you diagnose and fix issues that are impacting the performance of a Search Ads 360 bid strategy.
The status column displays the following types of information:
- The bid strategy is learning.
- Minor issues, such as the budget is constraining performance, are detected.
- The maximum bid limit is too low.
- There aren't enough conversions.
- The target is significantly different from historical performance.
- No minor or critical issues have been detected, except for the manually set bid adjustments. The bid strategy is only recommending bid adjustments and the manually set adjustments don't match the recommendation.
- Lots of keywords without performance history have been added to the bid strategy.
Learn more about to view information about the health of a Search Ads 360 bid strategy.
Add this column to a report
The column displays slightly different information depending on the reporting table that you’re viewing:
- Bid strategies reporting table - The bid strategy health column displays one of the following messages:
- Limited by max bid
- Limited by min bid
- Limited by position
- Limited by max CPA
- Limited by min ROAS
- Significant spend from new keyword temporary positions
- Limited by lack of offline conversion upload
You can hover over the message for details. If the bid strategy is limited by a constraint, such as max bid, you can click the message and Search Ads 360 will take you to the place in the UI where you can address the issue.
The column displays
--- (dashes) if there are no performance issues with your bid strategy.
Learn more about analyzing bid strategy performance.