Create and report on Google Ads geographic location targets
Create Google Ads negative geographic location targets
- Download the list of Google Ads geo codes: XLSX / CSV
- Navigate to a Google Ads campaign.
Steps for navigating to a campaign
Click the navigation bar to display navigation options.
In the "Agency" list, click on the agency that contains the advertiser. You can search for an agency by name or scroll through the list.
In the "Advertiser" list, click on the advertiser that contains the engine account.
- In the "Account" list, click on the engine account that contains the campaign.
In the "Campaign" list, click on the campaign.
Click Apply or press the Enter key.
Search Ads 360 displays the campaign page.
Click the Targets ▼ tab and then select Location targets.
- Click the Excluded tab.
- Click +New negative location target above the reporting table.
- In the Search box, enter a location using a country, metro, city, or province geo code. For areas in the US, you can also enter a 5-digit ZIP code, and for the UK, Germany, and India, you can enter a 5-digit postal code.
- Hover on a location, and then click Exclude.
- Optional. Repeat steps 6 and 7 to specify other locations that you want to exclude.